Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Everybody Loves Raymond Jolly Giant Brad Garrett Puts His Malibu Mansion For Sale

Everybody loves living in a mansion: Though it seems Brad feels like a change of scenery and is moving on

Everybody Loves Raymond Jolly Giant Brad Garrett Puts Malibu Mansion On The Market For $11million -- Daily Mail

You would think that everybody would love living in a Malibu mansion.

But it seems sitcom star Brad Garrett is tired of living in the California celebrity enclave, for he has put his luxury house up for sale at the princely price of $11million.

The Everybody Loves Raymond star will be delighted if he manages to get his asking price, as he will be making a big profit on the $8.8m he paid in 2006

Read more ....

My Comment: The price is a little steep .... but what a beautiful home.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the helpful hints. I needed help with finding a estate liquidation service and this was a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful house 💛 Rob's my fave, so funny. I would not be selling! ☀💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house 💛 Rob's my fave, so funny. I would not be selling! ☀💛

    ReplyDelete