Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chloe Sevigny Puts Her One Bedroom New York Apartment On The Market For $1.7Million

Country kitchen: The kitchen has a wooden beamed ceiling and views out to the garden

Through The Keyhole: Chloe Sevigny Puts Her One Bedroom New York Apartment On The Market For $1.7Million -- Daily Mail

After seven years in Manhattan's East Village Chloe Sevigny has put her apartment up for sale.

The Kids actress, 37, had hinted of a move to New York Magazine last month saying that she was thinking about relocating to a high-rise again as she wanted more light and was tiring of co-op rules.

'I’m looking,' she said. 'Maybe I won’t find the right thing and I’ll just stay here. Or maybe I’ll fall in love and get married and move somewhere else entirely. You never know!'

Read more ....

My Comment: So she is fed up with co-op rules. Something tells me that she is a smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment