Saturday, March 17, 2012

George Clooney's House In Laglio, Lake Como - Italy



George Clooney's Italian Villa -- News.com.au

NEVER mind the rumours. The most famous resident of Laglio, official population 888, is not selling up.

"I'm so taken with where I live and how much I love that area," George Clooney says of his villa at the southwestern end of Italy's Lake Como.

"I go there whenever I can. It's where I wrote Good Night And Good Luck and where I finished the script for (his next movie) Leatherheads. It's a really peaceful place to go and write."

But Clooney, the 46-year-old Academy Award-winning actor who takes the starring role in big city legal drama Michael Clayton, opening locally this week, admits he was almost forced to put up the "For Sale" sign earlier this year when a local official came up with the idea of turning the villa into a public attraction.

Read more
....

My Comment: A perfect place to go in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment